Club NameKnaphill FC


Club Founded1924


Club NicknameThe Knappers


Club Colours (Home Kit)
ShirtRed
ShortsBlack
SocksRed


Club Colours (Away Kit)
ShirtRoyal Blue / Navy Blue
ShortsNavy Blue
SocksRoyal Blue


Club HistoryKnaphill Football Club began its life in 1924 at Waterer’s Park in Knaphill Woking Surrey Waterer’s Park was left to Woking Urban District Council in 1924 by Mr Anthony Waterer of Knaphill Nursery. The Recreation Ground was originally part of the nursery called ‘Blue Gates Field’ and the park was laid out by Woking Council between 1924 and 1928. Very little is known about the club history between 1924 and 1980, although it is known that the original team colours were red and white. Knaphill are also listed as winners of the Surrey Intermediate League for 1935–36.


Club PhilosophyAccomplished on the field and professionally organised behind the scenes, we are rightly proud of our highly-regarded set-up and football achievements down the years. Our ambition to compete successfully at the highest levels of the amateur game is underpinned by a young and exciting squad, a talented and hard-working staff and the ceaseless efforts of our management committee through whose vision and dedicated service we are constantly striving to improve every aspect of the club’s operations. While there is much that is both contemporary and progressive about our set-up, our fiercely competitive spirit on the pitch and the warm and friendly welcome extended to all in our ground are traditions which have been handed down from generation to generation through the best and worst of times since our earliest beginnings in 1924.


Club ChairmanDave Freeman
Telephone07717 307 511
Emaildavid.knaphillfc@gmail.com


Club SecretarySteve Hobbs
Telephone07585 556 507
Emailsteve.knaphillfc@gmail.com


Social Media
FacebookClick here
TwitterClick here
WebsiteClick here