- If a player no longer wants to be registered with your Club and will not be playing football for another Club/Team within the League, you must make sure that you submit a de-registration form
- DO NOT COMPLETE A DE-REGISTRATION FORM IF THE PLAYER IS MOVING TO ANOTHER CLUB!
- Ideally the Club Secretary will complete and follow the instructions on the de-registration form which appears below. If this is not possible, then the League will accept forms from the Team Manager, who is registered as the Team Manager on Prawn Sandwich
- The Registration Secretary will de-register the player and will confirm once this has been done
Once de-registered the player will be ineligible to play for the Club/Team
- The Team Manager must now print a new Team Sheet from Prawn Sandwich, laminate it and take it to matches to exchange with the opposition’s manager for the duration of the match
- There is no fee for de-registering a player
⚽ For more information or help when completing your Team/Club’s registrations please contact the Registration Secretary, Vicki Lowndes, by email firstname.lastname@example.org