Saturday 20th June 2020 – Girls Tournament
Delivered by C S Coaching & Event Management
Open for Entries!
We are delighted to announce that the Walton Casuals Junior Football Club Tournaments will take place on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th June 2020 and Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st June 2020 at Elmbridge Xcel Sports Hub, Waterside Drive, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, KT12 2JP.
The Elmbridge Xcel Sports Hub is the home of Walton Casuals Juniors. Opened in September 2017 the facility has 2 full size 3G pitches, 8 lane floodlit athletics track and changing facilities. The Walton Casuals Juniors Tournaments 2020 will be a fantastic opportunity for teams to experience this superb community facility.
We would now like to take this opportunity to invite your team to these tournaments and experience the Elmbridge Xcel Sports Hub.
We would be grateful if you could pass this on to other managers/secretaries at your club and any other clubs that you think may be interested.
The 2019 edition of the Walton Casuals Juniors Tournament saw a number of successful changes that were well received by teams and participants. The 2020 tournament will retain these changes which include:
- Streaming of groups for under 6’s through to under 12’s (meaning your team should play all their games against teams of similar ability)*
- 12 minute games for Under 9’s to Under 15’s (U6’s to U8’s will be 8 minutes but teams will play more games)
- Plate competitions for under 9’s to under 15’s (meaning every team will have at least one knockout game after the group stages)
- Removal of penalty shoot outs in knockout games and replaced with an innovative golden goal approach
- **New for 2020** – all teams in all age groups will play on the 3G pitches
- **New for 2020** – we will be using the new Tournament Management System (TMS) which provides live online fixtures, results and league tables. More details about the TMS can be found here
*Boys/Mixed tournament only
The Girls tournament will be on Saturday 20th June 2020. This will cater for age groups Under 7/8 to Under 15’s.
How to Enter The Girls Tournament
To find out more and to enter please go to https://www.cscoaching.org.uk/events/wcjfcgirls/
The boys/mixed tournaments will be held over two weekends. The U8’s to U15’s will be on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th June 2020
The U6 and U7’s will take place on Sunday 21st June 2020
How to Enter The Boys/Mixed Tournaments
To find out more and to enter please go to https://www.cscoaching.org.uk/events/wcjfctournament/
We have 185 places available for the boys/mixed tournaments and 72 places available for the girls tournament. In 2019, nearly 50% of places had gone by the end of January so despite the tournament seeming months away – please register now! We will operate on a first come first served basis and the only way to reserve a place is to enter through the website.
Please register your teams now for what promises to be a memorable Walton Casuals Juniors Tournament at this fantastic facility!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me using the details below.
(on behalf of Walton Casuals Juniors Football Club)firstname.lastname@example.org