Club NameCobham FC


Club Founded1892


Club NicknameThe Hammers


Club Colours (Home Kit)
ShirtRed
ShortsBlack
SocksBlack


Club Colours (Away Kit)
ShirtYellow
ShortsYellow
SocksYellow


Club HistoryBorn in 1892 when villagers set up a team, Cobham gained its nickname ‘The Hammers’ upon moving to Anvil Lane in 1952. In 2015 a new committee was formed and 16 junior teams and an u23 introduced.


Club PhilosophyA community club which looks to provide football and sporting opportunity to local people


Club ChairmanDave Tippetts
Telephone07780 608 639
Emaildave.tippetts@carmel-group.co.uk


Club SecretaryStuart Cook
Telephone
Emailcobhamfootballclub@hotmail.com


Club SecretarySam Merison
Telephone07780 608 639
Emailcontact@cobhamfootballclub.co.uk


Social Media
Facebook
TwitterClick here
WebsiteClick here